Pregnancy and Medication: Collection of medSask information
Select one of the links below to view a collection of pregnancy information developed by medSask. The collection includes newsletters, popular questions from consumers, and any question we have received related to pregnancy.
- Vol. 32, No. 3 Cough and Cold Medications in Pregnancy and Lactation
- Vol. 32, No. 1 Smoking Cessation Update 2015 - includes section on smoking cessation in pregnancy
- Vol. 31, No. 1 Approach to Medication Management of Chronic Disease in Pregnancy
- Vol. 29, No. 1 ACEIs/ARBs in First Trimester of Pregnancy
LACTATION AND POSTPARTUM
- If I take acetaminophen while I’m pregnant, is my baby at risk of developing Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder?
- Can I use products with DEET to repel mosquitoes, ticks and other insects while I am pregnant?
- Is it safe to use sunscreens while pregnant?